Friday, February 22, 2008

Hats Galore and, well, some other stuff...

Here I am again... I don't know why I am such a bad blogger. I have the best intentions, but it all seems to back up on me... lol You know the drill... I'll write a blog entry when I finish X (project du jour) and the next thing you know there are 4 things finished and none of them written about. lol

I have been knitting a lot of hats lately... actually I may be sorta obsessed with them. I think it's as much about the fact that I only have to knit ONE of them... While folks often look at me like I have multiple heads, the reality is that I only have to cover one. Two socks, two mittens... I am not very good a completing a pair of anything... Once I have completed one, I get half way thru the second and stall out unless I am on a deadline or I really love the project.

Here is my herd of Hats...

Pattern: Claudia Hat by MJ Kim
Yarn: Labelless Taupe/Purple Merino
Needles: KnitPicks Options size 4



Pattern: Belle Starr Hat by Anne Podlesak
Yarn: KnitPicks Merino Style in Nutmeg
Needles: KnitPicks Options size 6



Pattern: Shedir by Jenna Wilson
Yarn: Rowan Wool Cotton in Dusky Purple
Needles: KnitPicks Options size 4

For more information the rest of the details are on Ravelry. I am DogRunDesigns.

No comments: